Sunday, December 26, 2010

60 to 56

60. Nothing On You – B.O.B., Peak – 9
The highest appearance of new star B.O.B’s three entries, Nothing On You is driven by Bruno Mars’ hook.  Actually, all of the B.O.B. songs on the chart are driven by the featured vocalist.

59. Good To Me - Letoya, Peak – 6
This was confirmed as Letoya’s 4th single from her album Lady Love, but I don’t think it was actually sent to radio.  It’s a pretty good song on a pretty good album.

58. Oh Santa – Mariah Carey, Peak – 5
I think Oh Santa is a lot of fun, and it’s clearly not going to become her second Christmas classic, but I’ll be playing it every Christmas.

57. Happiness – Alexis Jordan, Peak – 4
I still have this song inside the top 10.  It’s one of those songs that I wasn’t really sure who it was, but knew I would hear anytime I went to Bartini.  It was a big hit overseas, where it’s stuck in the clubs in the states.

56. Imma Be – Black Eyed Peas, Peak – 12
This song has the honor of the highest year end chart that peaked outside of the top 10.  Thanks to Kenny and his conversations about this reminded him of bumble bees, I got into this song a little more than I would’ve otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment