Wednesday, December 22, 2010

85 to 81


85. 3 - Britney Spears, Peak - #2 (last year)
A carryover from last year, this song spent a few weeks on the chart in the beginning of the year. After hearing it quite a bit in Barcelona last November, this song grew on me.

84. There Goes My Baby - Usher, Peak - 9
This is the first of two Usher appearances on this year's chart. I love the throwback to Nite and Day by Al B Sure.

83. Give It Up To Me - Shakira, Peak - 9
As much as I loved She Wolf, this would've made a better first single in the US. Love the choreography:)

82. Parachute - Cheryl Cole, Peak - 11
Funny, I barely remember how this song goes. I remember kind of liking it though. Rumor is that Cheryl Cole will be one of the X-Factor US judges. I wonder if she'll try to release some music over here if that's true.

81. Hot N Fun - NERD, Peak - 9
Sosa was surprised when this popped up on my ipod a few weeks ago. The reason: the Nelly Furtado feature. It is a fun song though! Just not something I would typically like.

No comments:

Post a Comment