Thursday, December 23, 2010

80 to 76

80. Crash & Burn - Sugababes, Peak - 9
This song didn't even turn out to be a single, but it was rumored to be the 4th single from Sweet 7, so I charted it because I liked it!  I should throw a shout out to SLC here and say that this is the Splenda -babes third top 10.

79. California Gurls - Katy Perry, Peak - 12
I tried really hard to resist this song, and then realized there was no point in resisting.  It's fun and a little annoying.  Fun enough to get it to #12, but annoying enough to keep it from the top 10.

78. Indestructable - Robyn , Peak - 9
Indestructable was the third of three Robyn songs to hit the top 10 on this year's chart (one from each part of Body Language).

77. Getting Over You - David Guetta, Peak - 8
This song reminds me of summer and going to Atlantic City and fist pumping!

76. Night Is Young - Nelly Furtado, Peak - 9
This clearly wasn't strong enough to be Nelly's comeback single, but I did like it quite a bit and I think she and Salaam Remi (producer) could do great things together.  I'm glad she didn't come back with a pure re-hash of Loose material.

1 comment: